Ultra High Speed inkjet Printer
The Videojet 1650 Ultra High Speed printers represent the latest innovation from Videojet, building on over 40 years of beverage and high speed coding experience. Designed to operate at the extremes of packaging line speed, the 1650 UHS delivers the coding throughput you require but also brings advanced functionality to help improve your business.
Code Assurance features help eliminate common coding errors by helping your operators put the right code on the right product, time after time. On-board Productivity Tools display details about both Printer Availability and Operational Availability, enabling a review of data to discover technical and operational causes of unplanned downtime. This data is presented in a logical way to help identify the root cause of downtime, and empower operators to take corrective action and boost productivity.
|Maximum Line Speed||508 m/min (1666 ft/min)|
|Maximum Lines of Print||3|
|Core Life (Maintenance Interval)||Up to 14,000 hours|
|Umbilical Length||3 m (9.8 ft) optional 6 m (19.6 ft)|
|Message Storage Capacity||250+|
|Plug and Play Printhead Modules||•|
|Communications||Ethernet, RS232, RS485|
|Linear and 2D Bar Codes||•|
|Positive Air / CleanFlow™||•|
|Expanded I/O Ports and Control||•|
|Display (User Interface)||Touchscreen|
The Videojet 1650 UHS offers all of the benefits of the 1620 UHS plus the following advanced features:
- On-board Code Assurance to help prevent coding mistakes
- Advanced software minimises and mistake-proofs operator inputs to the coding and marking process to help reduce errors
- Operator inputs are limited to specified choices, with field prompts, drop-down menus, calendar displays and predefined formats to help ensure correct entries
Built-in Productivity tools to keep your lines operational:
- Bright, 264 mm (10.4 in) touchscreen interface that provides real-time fluid levels, maintenance alerts, print jobs and other operational information
- Instant fault information is displayed to get your printer and line running again – fast
- Drill down into Printer Availability data to discover technical and operational causes of downtime, get to the root cause of downtime events and fix them for good
- Case Studies
- White Paper
THE PATENTED CLEANFLOW™ PRINTHEAD
With a positive flow of filtered air, the patented CleanFlow™ printhead design reduces ink buildup that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down. So you get reliably clear and consistent codes even at the end of long production runs.
Dynamic Calibration™ applies some of the industry’s most sophisticated measurements and controls to adjust jetting parameters automatically. As ambient temperature and humidity change throughout the day and across the seasons, you can count on the same great print quality — only from Videojet.
CLARiTY™ FOR THE RIGHT CODE
Our Videojet 1550, 1650 and 1650 UHS printers feature the innovative CLARiTY™ interface, designed to enforce your coding rules and help operators reliably select the right jobs and enter the right data. Watch to learn how CLARiTY™ can help deliver The Right Code for your company.