You will find information for the following issues here:
- Printer will not start
- The display is blank
- “No air for warmup Fault”
- “Ink Out Fault”
- “Phasing Fault”
- “No Signal Fault”
- “Reservoir Overfill”
- “HV Fault”
- “Empty Time Too Short Fault”
- “Flow Time Too Long Fault”
- Check main switch (right-hand side). Should be in “up” position.
- Circuit breaker activated. Press button on the main connection block.
- 9-volt battery flat. Do not replace when power is off. Measure voltage at battery or call the hotline.
- If the printer is running normally but no display is visible, adjust the contrast. Please call the hotline.
- Check input pressure on pressure gauge (approx. 6 bar).
- Check quality of compressed air. It must be free of oil and water.
- Check the fluid level (make-up, ink).
- If the level is OK, please call the hotline.
- Is the head dirty? Turn the printer off, clean with make-up solution, dry the printhead and re-start.
- Check ink expiry date and replace with fresh ink if expired.
- Is there a jet? If not, the nozzle is blocked.
- The catcher may be overflowing and the return suction line blocked. It should be cleaned.
- Cleaned too often or for too long, too much fluid in the module.
- Drain some fluid (approx. 20ml) from the module. Call the hotline.
- High Voltage plates in the printhead are dirty. Clean.
- Short circuit through ink. Clean head thoroughly.
- Check ink pressure (left-hand pressure gauge). If necessary, call the hotline.
- Check ink expiry date. Ink viscosity may be too low.
- Replace with fresh ink.
- Check ink system for leaks.
- Replenish ink.
+353 1 450 2833
Service & Support:
+44 1480 443160 (Republic of Ireland)
03301233930 (Northern Ireland)