Wolke m610® oem Thermal Inkjet Printer
Thermal Inkjet Printer
The Wolke m610 oem thermal inkjet (TIJ) printer establishes the gold standard for track and trace applications. Intelligent in design and practical in build, the m610 oem delivers breakthrough integration versatility combined with the industry’s most powerful data handling and global track and trace capabilities. Specifically designed to meet present and future serialisation requirements in pharmaceutical packaging applications.
Contact us for New Equipment Sales: 01267 6687
Wolke m600 oem
|Maximum Print Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Print Speed(1)||Up to 300 m/min (984 ft/min)|
|Bar Codes||Multiple linear and 2D bar codes including DataMatrix, QR, GS1, PPN, HIBC|
|Single Printhead Print Height||12.7mm (0.5in)|
|Maximum Number of Printheads||Connect up to 6|
|User Interface||3.5” resistive display; auto-rotates in any orientation|
|Data Interfaces||24V DC I/O connector, Ethernet, TCP/IP, FTP, USB-A|
|Environmental Protection||IP20 (controller)|
(1)Line speed dependant on selected print resolution
Powerful data handling for serialisation requirements
- Secure ultra-fast processing of 20 unique records per second, including 2D DataMatrix and GS1 128 bar codes
- Powerful processing hardware with formidable data buffer for serialised record management
- Validated Wolke remote commands and data handling commands
- Unicode TrueType® fonts for global projects
- Asynchronous communications practices alleviate network traffic
Ultimate flexibility when integration matters
- Up to 60% smaller than comparable TIJ controllers with 24V DC power for easy cabinet installation
- 18 different mounting options in various orientations, including flush-mount or DIN rail
- Connect up to six printheads and run any four simultaneously for switching between print locations without mechanical adjustment
- Printer operations and settings managed exclusively via the host packaging line HMI
Advanced innovation drives productivity
- Perpetuo Print Mode™ extends production runs or allows ink replenishment without stopping the line
- Dynamic Print Intensity™ allows different DPI resolutions to be set for bar codes and text within one printhead, optimising ink consumption
- Specialised portfolio of Wolke TIJ inks optimise critical applications
“The blister application at Medreich PLC is perfect for the m600 with Flex Solvent as the adhesion is superior to anything else comparable on the market and we’ve managed to achieve a much better contrast code for machine readability.”
Jake Barnes – Technical Sales Manager, Medreich PLC (case study)
Alpha-numeric code on a coated corrugate box.
Alpha-numeric code on the callout section of a yogurt pack.
Alpha-numeric code on the callout section of a paperboard box.
Alpha-numeric code on bottom of yellow plastic HDPE bottle.
Let Us Find the Right Solution for Your Business
A Coding Expert will contact you within 1 business day