The 1650 Small Character Inkjet Printer.
The 1650 High Resolution (HR) Continuous Inkjet Printer is engineered for micro print applications where legibility is critical and print space is limited. Designed to deliver uncompromised quality down to the smallest 0.6mm print height and speeds of up to 348m/min (1142fpm), the 1650 HR addresses demands for more content in less space but also brings advanced functionality to help improve your business.
Code Assurance features help eliminate common coding errors by helping your operators put the right code on the right product, time after time. On-board Productivity Tools display details about both Printer Availability and Operational Availability, enabling a review of data to discover technical and operational causes of unplanned downtime. This data is presented in a logical way to help identify the root cause of downtime, and empower operators to take corrective action and boost productivity.
|Printheads||1 (40 micron nozzle)|
|Maximum Lines of Print||3|
|Maximum Line Speed (1)||348m/min (1142ft/min)|
|Core Life (Maintenance Interval)||Up to 14,000 hours|
|Umbilical Length||3m (9.8ft) optional 6m (19.6ft)|
|Message Storage Capability||250+ complex messages|
|Plug and Play Printhead Modules||•|
|Communications||Ethernet, RS232, RS485|
|Linear and 2D Bar Codes||•|
|Positive Air / CleanFlow™||•|
|Expanded I/O Ports and Control||•|
|Display (User Interface)||10.4” touchscreen|
- On-board Code Assurance to help prevent coding mistakes
- Advanced software minimises and mistake-proofs operator inputs to the coding and marking process to help reduce errors
- Operator inputs are limited to specified choices, with field prompts, drop-down menus, calendar displays and predefined formats to help ensure correct entries
- Bright, 264 mm (10.4 in) touchscreen interface that provides real-time fluid levels, maintenance alerts, print jobs and other operational information
- Instant fault information is displayed to get your printer and line running again – fast
- Drill down into Printer Availability data to discover technical and operational causes of downtime, get to the root cause of downtime events and fix them for good
Need a high-res micro printer? Call us now!
+353 1 450 2833
Service & Support:
+44 1480 443160 (Republic of Ireland)
03301233930 (Northern Ireland)